Nationalpark Bike-Marathon Etappe 2: Tschierv – Livigno [SchweizMobil-Nr. 444]
Show all 5 images
Second stage of the National Park Bike Marathon from Tschierv through the picturesque Val Mora via the Passo dell'Alpisella to Livigno.
The second stage of the National Park Bike Tour leads from Tschierv down the valley via Fuldera to the entrance to Val Vau. On the first long climb towards Döss Radond, the forest dominates the landscape. The fascinating rock face with the waterfall as the outflow of the Lai da Rim in the south makes the ascent through the Val Vau an entertaining and attractive section. From Döss Radond you are in the very extensive, wild Val Mora and enjoy the relaxed onward journey to the alp of the same name, before the subsequent trail to Lago San Giacomo di Fraéle requires full concentration. At the northern end of the lake, the path soon branches off to the right towards Alpisella, the second pass of this tour. A break at the pass compensates for the efforts of the ascent as well as the subsequent descent to Lago di Livigno.
On high-altitude sections, snowfields are possible until the summer months.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour. This tour does not place any special demands on driving safety and driving skills.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International Emergency Call
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers. Most of the Graubünden mountain bike routes run on single trails, which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
Helmet, gloves, good footwear, glasses, rain and sun protection, water bottle, repair kit, bandages.
Tschierv – Fuldera – Valchava – Val Vau – Alp Sprella – Passo Val Mora – Alpisella – Livigno
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez
- By PostBus (from Zernez or Mals) every hour to the PostBus stop Tschierv, Plaz
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car train through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass to Zernez on H27. From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair to Tschierv. (35 minutes driving time from Vereina Südportal)
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Malles on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Tschierv.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Mals. From Malles on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Tschierv.
Free parking in Tschierv
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.