Night cross country skiing Zernez
The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, Scuol or Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez
- By post bus to the Parc Naziunal stop in Zernez (several times a day) or Engadin Bus to the Zernez scoula stop (lines 7 and 17)
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Zernez is directly on the Engadine road H27 (15 minutes from Vereina south portal)
- Free parking in Prà da Punt (end of Zernez in the direction of Ofenpass)
- Free parking at the Center da Sport (Urtatsch 147A)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.