Via Engiadina trek, 1st stage Zernez - Lavin
Show all 7 images
This tour got evaluated during summertime with good weather conditions. We highly recommend to check always the current weather forecast and plan your hikings according to that.
All hiking trails along the Via Engiadina trek require alpine experience and good orienteering. Furthermore stable hiking boots are recommended.
144 Swiss emergency call
1414 Swiss mountain rescue team REGA
112 International first aid
Start at Zernez train stationWalk through the village in the direction of the churchUnder the church continue in the direction of the village exit and the edge of the forestFollow the Inn on the forest road to SuschCross the Inn on the wooden bridge, cross the village and cross the bridge again to the right side of the Inn.Alternative: detour to Rohan Castle (approx. 1 hour there and back)After Susch continue on the forest roadDetour Foura Baldirun possibleContinue to LavinCross the Inn and walk up through the village towards the church
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or from Scuol) hourly to Zernez station
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Upper Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Zernez is located directly at the Flüelapass and at the Engadin road H27 (10 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- Parking at the train station Zernez.
Responsible for this content Graubünden Ferien - normierte Touren.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.