Show all 5 images
Vna is sun-kissed and a little secluded from the rest of the world at 1600 m above sea level.M,, far away from everyday life but well developed and close enough for the necessary comfort. The Rhaeto-Romanesque village lives visibly and sustainably from agriculture, impresses with its close proximity to nature and offers attractive hiking and mountain bike routes. The hamlets of Griosch and Zuort in Val Sinestra are exemplary oases of peace and strength. Surrounded by an impressively diverse nature, which the Swiss Landscape Protection awarded in 2011, the 60-soul village is truly dreamlike: those who arrive in Vna can dream and switch off, but please keep their eyes open and watch their senses.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- Throurly PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun direction Martina. Change at Ramosch and get to Vnà, Jalmèr
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Vnà can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Ramosch in a five-minute drive
- Free parking available all around Vnà
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.