Lais da Rims
Like a lunar landscape, in the middle of the rough three-thousand-metre peaks of the Sesvenna Group, is the Lake District "Lais da Rims". It is particularly popular with photographers, so a photo break is highly recommended here. The karting landscape with around 20 doline lakes is unique in this form. The number of lakes cannot be determined precisely, as individual smaller lakes can dry out and/or reappear over the summer.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
- With PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass to Scuol
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Scuol
- free parking spaces in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.