Lais da Rims
Like a lunar landscape, in the middle of the rough three-thousanders of the Sesvenna Group, is the lake district «Lais da Rims». It is particularly popular with photographers, so a photo break is highly recommended here. The kart landscape with around 20 sinkhole lakes is unique in this form. The number of lakes cannot be determined exactly, as individual smaller lakes can dry up over the summer and/or reappear.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass to Scuol
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Scuol
- Paid parking in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.