Show all 12 images
At the old Engadine house with the address Bügliet 70, Silvia Rüedlinger regularly opens the massive wooden door with the 400-year-old castle and gives interested parties a look behind the meter-thick stone walls. On a one-hour guided tour, guests get to know the functions of the Engadine house with utensils in their original condition (house renovated in 1858 and 1921). Questions will be answered during the subsequent tea. The inventory comes from the family property of the Romanesque ancestors Schmidt and Badraun in the Engadine.
Guided tours / opening hours summer 2022
- every Thursday at 3.45 p.m.
- on Friday at 1.45 p.m.
Registration is welcome but not subject to +41 79 814 00 26 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Ftan, Martina, Sent, Vulpera, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp station to Sent plaz
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Sent
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- Parking at the beginning of the village and at the end of the village
- Few parking spaces also available on the village square
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.