45 National Park Panorama Trail Total Tour (7 stages)
Show all 16 images
- Val d'Uina: The Val d'Uina is a spectacular rocky gorge in the Lower Engadine.
- S-charl: 13 kilometres away from Scuol, we dive into the rugged mountain world of S-charl.
- God da Tamangur: The God da Tamangur is the highest continuous pine forest in Europe.
- Munt la Schera: The view from Munt la Schera stretches far into the neighbouring Italian Stilfserjoch National Park.
- Chamanna Cluozza: The Chamanna Cluozza is the only hut in the National Park that is open to the public.
Those who want to visit the National Park region between the Lower Engadine and the Val Müstair do so deliberately. It lies hidden and remote in the south-eastern corner of our country, although access through the Vereina Tunnel is not bad at all.
Hikers enjoy a ramble through a nature that is hard to beat in terms of diversity and romantic beauty. Mountain paths carved into the rock in the Uina Gorge contrast with lovely valley walks in Val Müstair, steep ascents into the wild Val Cluozza with gentle strolls through Val Mora, larch forests between Zernez and Lavin with turquoise-coloured mountain lakes on the Sesvenna Pass. And again and again you touch the area of the Swiss National Park - when it gets steep and wild, when you are not allowed to leave the paths and the rest areas are clearly demarcated with thick posts.
This route also offers some highlights in terms of (cultural) history. The «Minieras da Fiern» at Munt Buffalora on the way to Munt la Schera tell of the past mining era between the 14th and 18th centuries. Where the flora becomes sparser and individual pines and stone pines protrude from the alpine flower meadows and between boulders.
Beware: snowfields possible into summer months on high-level sections.
Beware: head for heights and surefootedness required.
Good footwear, rain and sun protection, water bottle, food, bandages.
- Along the Ofenpassstrasse, cars may only be parked in the official parking spaces P1 to P10. The number of parking spaces is limited!
- Parking spaces available in the villages of Scuol and Zernez
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.