Fimber Pass - Val d'Uina - Resia Pass: Samnaun - Sent (443.1)
Show all 8 images
After a rest in the Heidelberger Hütte, the ascent to the Fimberpass follows and from there the long descent towards Hof Zuort. For the last time, there are 200 metres of altitude difference to overcome in Val Laver before the long descent to Sent, past the legendary Hotel Val Sinestra, begins.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Consideration for hikers
The Graubünden mountain bike routes run for the most part on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
- Start mountain station Alp Trida
- Aerial cableway Samnaun-Alp
- Trida saddle
- Along the valley to the Heidelberger Hütte
- Descent towards Zuort
- Before Zuort detour into Val Laver
- Val Sinestra
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus via Martina to PostBus stop Samnaun Dorf, Pra Grond
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, from Vinadi turn left towards Samnaun
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in direction Reschenpass on the B180, from Kajetansbrücke in direction Spiss - Samnaun on the L348
- From the south: via Reschenpass to Kajetansbrücke, there direction Spiss - Samnaun on the L348
- Free public parking Chasa Riva at the entrance of Samnaun village
- Free public parking Votlas at the Hotel Bündnerhof (leading zone L)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.