Ramosch (municipality of Valsot)
Show all 7 images
The view sweeps over the Romanesque church to the castle ruins of Tschanüff and recognizes the historical significance of this sun-drenched place. The evening sun gently sweeps over the striking terraced landscape on the former Roman road. Magnificent Engadine houses, 3500-year-old traces of settlement and time-honored contemporary witnesses blend into the species-rich nature like a painting. The landscape between Val d'Assa and Val Sinestra is award-winning and invites you to discover: Ideally located for numerous hiking and biking tours, the place offers attraction and deceleration at the same time. So we are guaranteed to arrive happy after an intensive mountain day – in Ramosch and with ourselves.
Further information and tips can be found at engadin.com/ramosch.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- Hourly PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun to Ramosch, Fermada – change to Ramosch, Plaz
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Free parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.