87 Via Engiadina: Stage 11, Sent - Tschlin
Show all 9 images
All hiking trails along the Via Engiadina trek require alpine experience and good orienteering. Furthermore stable hiking boots are recommended.
144 Swiss emergency call
1414 Swiss mountain rescue team REGA
112 International first aid
Continue to the Val Sinestra spa hotel (alternatively take the PostBus from Sent to the spa hotel)
Cross the valley stream BranclaGo up through the forest to the road to Vnà
From Vnà slightly ascending through a sparse forest and meadow landscape
Follow the path until the former hamlets of Chant Sura and Chant Dadaint
Cross the valley Val Ruinains
Follow the path to TschlinPostBus via Martina to Sent or Scuol
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Sent, Plaz.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadin on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27Sent is located about 5 km above the Engadin road.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.